Use INTRAROSA vaginal inserts at bedtime according to the instructions given by your healthcare provider.
See the Instructions for Use below.
How should I use INTRAROSA vaginal inserts?
- INTRAROSA is a vaginal insert that you place in your vagina with an applicator that comes with INTRAROSA vaginal inserts
- Use 1 INTRAROSA vaginal insert, one time each day at bedtime
- Each applicator is for one time use only
- Empty your bladder and wash your hands before handling the vaginal insert and applicator
- Tear off 1 vaginal insert along the perforations from the 7-vaginal insert strip
1a. Remove 1 applicator from the package.
1b. Pull back on the plunger until it stops to activate the applicator. The applicator must be activated before use. Place the applicator on a clean surface.
Slowly pull the plastic tabs on the vaginal insert away from each other while keeping the vaginal insert still between your fingers. Carefully remove the vaginal insert from the plastic wrap. If a vaginal insert falls on an unsanitary surface, replace it with a new one.
Place the flat end of the vaginal insert into the open end of the activated applicator as shown. You are now ready to insert the vaginal insert into your vagina.
Hold the applicator between your thumb and middle finger. Leave your index (pointer) finger free to press the applicator plunger after the applicator is inserted into your vagina.
Select the position for insertion of the vaginal insert that is most comfortable for you.
5a. Lying position
5b. Standing position
Gently slide the vaginal insert end of the applicator into your vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
Do not use force.
Press the applicator plunger with your index (pointer) finger to release the vaginal insert. Remove the applicator and throw it away after use.